Like other types of coaching, dissertation coaching is all about support, accountability, and reassurance.
But that’s just scratching the surface…
During our work together, I will help you to identify and use your own strengths and inner resources to conquer those behaviors and habits that are currently sabotaging you.
You’ll start to see things in new, more productive and fulfilling ways, and you’ll be held accountable for the goals you set and the work you do.
This is when real change takes place.
This is when your dissertation gets done.
Below are just a few of the things I can help you with as your dissertation coach:
- Learning to set and meet realistic, measurable goals
- Creating a road-map that will guide you through to the end of your dissertation process
- Working your way through writer’s block
- Managing nontraditional graduate student concerns
- Conquering impostor syndrome
- Addressing concerns related to health or disability
- Dealing with committee or adviser issues
- Career Coaching
Plus, this is about as convenient as you can imagine…
We can work either via telephone, or via an internet connection such as Skype. A typical coaching session will last thirty minutes, though forty-five minute sessions are also available.
Your coaching investment also includes unlimited email contact between sessions for checking in and monitoring progress toward your weekly goals. Frequency may range from two to four sessions a month, depending on your needs and circumstances.
If you’re ready to do things differently so you can go more smoothly from A.B.D. to Ph.D., then please contact me by phone at 618-319-4998 or email to schedule a free initial consultation.